Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Ed Brown Kobra pistols.
The Kobra features the innovative and popular snakeskin metal treatment. It’s a directional pattern, meaning it is smooth to slide your hand up, but bites in for a snug grip the other way where you need it. It’s easier on the hands than checkering, and our female customers in particular can’t stop bragging about it. Not to mention it just looks cool!
Except for the snakeskin metal treatment, this pistol is identical to the Executive Elite in all respects. Features include:
- A 5″ Government model slide, single stack government model frame. The John Browning traditional design for the ultimate in reliability and accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 38 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive snakeskin treatment on forestrap and mainspring housing. A beautiful, unique and snag free gripping surface.
- A matte finished slide for low glare, with snakeskin on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail three-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
You can get this pistol with a wide variety of options, including a stainless frame/stainless slide finish, a stainless frame/blue slide finish or a blue frame/blue slide finish; a black Gen III coating on the stainless frame/stainless slide; and an ambidextrous safety.
|.45 ACP||7+1, 8+1||5″||8.7″||38 oz., empty|