Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Ed Brown Special Forces Carry pistols.
Built for pure performance and extreme use, the Special Forces Carry pistol from Ed Brown is chambered in .45 ACP and includes all the engineering, precision manufacturing, and hand-fitting the Brown family is famous for. And, we’ve also added to that a new severe use coating for improved wear resistance and rust protection.
The Special Forces Carry features the following:
- A 4.25″ Commander model slide, and a single stack commander Bobtail frame. The John Browning traditional design innovatively modified for concealed carry, without significantly detracting from reliability or accuracy.
- Weight: approximately 35 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted.
- Exclusive Chainlink treatment on forestrap and Bobtail housing for the ultimate in durability, secure grip, and extreme use.
- A slide coated with Gen III for low glare, superior rust protection, and improved wear resistance, with traditional “square cut” serrations on rear of slide only.
- Fixed dovetail three-dot night sights with high visibility white outlines.
You can get this pistol with a wide variety of options, including stainless frame/stainless slide finish or a blue frame/blue slide finish, a black Gen III coating, and an ambidextrous safety.
|.45 ACP||7+1||4.25″||7.75″||35 oz., empty|