The Ed Brown Special Forces Molon Labe is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size stainless steel government model frame with a full-length stainless steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. This pistol is based on Ed Brown’s standard Special Forces pistol, which we reviewed in-depth here.
Other features include:
- A flush barrel crown;
- a recessed slide stop;
- a blended magwell;
- a .156 ledge style, U-notch rear sight;
- a red fiber optic front sight;
- VZ Operator II Marsoc grips with a Spartan helmet and Molon Labe engraving;
- Chainlink III treatment on forestrap and magwell housing;
- a black Gen4 finish for low glare, rust protection, and improved wear resistance (Ed Brown offers other colors, including stealth grey and battle bronze); and
- “Molon Labe” engraved on the slide’s left.
|.45 ACP||7+1, 8+1||5″||8.27″||n/a||n/a||40 oz. w/unloaded mag|
[ds query=’+Ed +Brown +Special +Forces +Molon +Labe’]