Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the FightLite SCR Raider pistol.
The FightLite SCR Raider is an AR-style semiauto pistol built with 7075-T6 aluminum receivers and chambered in 5.56mm or .300 BLK. Other features include:
- Direct gas operation;
- a mil-spec, eight-lug rotating bolt;
- a spring tube for the recoil assembly (instead of a typical AR buffer tube system) with a proprietary short bolt carrier;
- a threaded, 7.25″, 4150 steel alloy barrel with a gas-ferric nitrocarburized finish;
- a polymer, shotgun-style pistol grip;
- a 12″ mil-std 1913 top rail;
- an aluminum alloy handguard, either KeyMod style or Mod-Lok style;
- a MIL-A-8625F black hardcoat anodize finish on the aluminum components;
- a mil-spec manganese phosphate finish on the steel components; and
- a 10-round magazine.
Note: FightLite says the SCR Raider can accept any AR15/M16 magazine, and the receivers feature captive push-pin takedown.
|5.56mm, .300 BLK||10+1 and beyond||20.25″||7.25″||2.25″||4.5″||62.4 oz.|
Pricing & Shopping