Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the FNH FNP-40 pistols.
The double-action/single-action FNP-40 is chambered in .40 SW and is built on an ergonomic polymer frame that’s both checkered and textured for control and comfort. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts easily customize the FNP to your hand. The stainless steel slide and 4″ hammer-forged stainless barrel deliver accuracy. All have an ambidextrous decocking/safety lever.
The FNP-40’s high-capacity polymer frame is offered in matte black, and the stainless steel slide is available with a matte black industrial tool finish for added durability. Other features include:
- An integrated accessory rail for mounting tactical lights or lasers;
- a full-length guide rod and flat-coil recoil spring;
- a reversible magazine release button;
- a loaded chamber indicator on external extractor;
- an external ring-type hammer; and
- and a choice of fixed three-dot dovetailed combat sights or night sights.
Three magazines, an owner’s manual, a locking device and a lockable fitted hard case come standard. All FNPs are made in the USA.
|.40 SW||14+1, 10+1||4″||7.4″||5.45″||1.55″||26.7 oz., empty|