Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the FNH FNP-45 Competition pistol, plus user ratings and comments.
The FNH says its FNP-45 Competition makes the perfect major-caliber action pistol with its low-bore axis, reduced felt recoil and fiber-optic front sight. It offers a removable top plate for optics mounting and comes with three 15-round magazines and a black nylon case.
Other features include:
- Textured and checkered frame surfaces;
- two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard holes;
- an integrated accessory rail for mounting tactical lights or lasers;
- a full-length guide rod and flat-coil recoil spring;
- ambidextrous frame-mounted decocking levers;
- ambidextrous magazine release buttons;
- ambidextrous slide release levers; and
- a loaded chamber indicator on the external extractor.
|.45 ACP||15+1||4.5″||7.85″||1.58″||n/a||33.2 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+FNH +FNP +45 +Competition’]