Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the FNH FNP-45 Tactical pistol.
Developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNP-45 Tactical offers .45 ACP performance on a checkered polymer frame with a flat dark earth finish and a low bore axis for reduced felt recoil and enhanced operator control. Two interchangeable backstraps to quickly customize the grip feel come standard.
All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3″ hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators and other accessories. The FDE stainless steel slide has high-profile combat sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
Other features include:
- A polished chamber and feed ramp;
- replaceable steel frame/slide rails;
- a MIL -STD 1913 accessory mounting rail;
- a serrated trigger guard; a ring-style external hammer; and
- a stainless steel magazine body with a low-friction follower and a polymer basepad.
To search for this handgun at 20 online stores, type the above title into the search box and click “Search.”