Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the FNH FNP-45 pistols.
The double-action/single-action FNP-45 is chambered in .45 ACP and is built on a high-capacity, polymer frame with frame-mounted decockers. The FNP-45’s 4.5″ barrel is cold hammer-forged stainless steel, and the stainless steel slide is available with a matte silver finish or a matte black finish. The frame is available with either a matte-black finish or a flat dark earth finish.
Other features include:
- A textured and checkered frame surface for enhanced operator grip;
- two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard holes;
- an integrated accessory rail for mounting tactical lights or lasers;
- ambidextrous controls;
- a loaded chamber indicator on external extractor; and
- C-More Systems fixed three-dot combat sights.
Three magazines, an owner’s manual, a locking device and a lockable fitted hard case come standard.
|.45 ACP||14+1, 10+1||4.5″||7.85″||6.33″||1.58″||32.4 oz., empty|