Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the FNH FNS-40 pistol.
The FNH FNS-40 is a striker-fired pistol built on a black polymer frame and chambered in 40 SW. FNH says the striker mechanism is pre-loaded to ensure a short, light trigger pull that remains identical shot-to-shot.
- Three-dot combat sights with a deep rear sight notch;
- five safeties, including a manual safety, a trigger safety, a firing pin safety, a drop safety and a slide-out-of-battery safety;
- checkered grips;
- front serrations;
- a rail for lights and lasers;
- two interchangeable backstraps; and
- ambidextrous controls, including the slide stop, magazine release and manual safety.
This pistol reportedly will be available to American law enforcement in late 2011 and American consumers in early 2012.
Note: FNH also makes a 9mm model of this pistol, the FNS-9.
|.40 SW||14+1||4″||7.24″||n/a||5.46″||25.2 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+FNH +FNS40′]