Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the FNH FNS-9 Compact pistol.
The FNH FNS-9 Compact is a striker-fired pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- An external extractor with a loaded chamber indicator;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide;
- a cold hammer forged stainless steel barrel;
- a polished chamber and feed ramp;
- a MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail;
- a serrated trigger guard;
- checkered grips;
- three-dot sights (standard or night sights) with a large front dot for quick target acquisition;
- four safeties, including a trigger safety, a firing pin safety, a drop safety and a slide-out-of-battery safety;
- two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets;
- ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release; and
- two 12-round magazines and one 17-round magazine (all of which feature a polished body, a low-friction follower and a polymer base pad.
FNH offers the FNS-9 Compact with or without an ambidextrous manual safety. You can also get the slide with either a matte black finish or a matte silver finish. The steel frame and slide rails (inside the polymer frame) are replaceable.
Note: FNH also offers a .40 SW version of this pistol, the FNS-40 Compact.
|9mm||12+1, 17+1||3.6″||6.7″||n/a||n/a||23.4 oz., empty|
[ds query=’+FNH +FNS9 +Compact’]