Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the FNH FNS-9 Long Slide pistol.
The FNH FNS-9 Long Slide is a striker-fired, double-action pistol built on a black polymer frame and chambered in 9mm. FNH is aiming this model toward competition shooters.
Other features include:
- Fixed, three-dot sights;
- an external extractor;
- front and rear slide serrations;
- a cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with a polished chamber and feed ramp;
- a replaceable steel frame/slide rails;
- two interchangeable backstraps (one flat, one arched) with lanyard eyelets;
- a MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail;
- a serrated trigger guard;
- fully-ambidextrous slide stop levers and magazine release;
- five safeties, including a manual safety, a trigger safety, a firing pin safety, a drop safety and a slide-out-of-battery safety;
- checkered grips;
- either a matte black or silver finish on the slide; and
- a polished body magazine with a low-friction follower and a polymer base pad.
|9mm||17+1||5″||8.25″||1.55″||5.5″||26.5 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+FNH +FNS9 +Long +Slide’]