Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and reader ratings for the FNH FNX pistols, including info on the new .45 ACP model.
The double-action/single-action FNX pistol by FNH is chambered in 9mm, .40 SW or .45 ACP and built on an ergonomic polymer frame with a low bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. It’s available with a stainless finish or matte black finish on the slide. Available frame colors include black and flat earth.
The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Four interchangeable backstrap inserts adapt the FNX to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4″ hammer-forged stainless steel barrel is designed to deliver pinpoint accuracy.
Other features include:
- An external extractor with a loaded chamber indicator;
- fixed three-dot combat sights with a deep-V rear notch for greater accuracy;
- a polished chamber and feed ramp;
- replaceable steel frame/slide rails;
- two interchangeable backstrap inserts include lanyard eyelets;
- a MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail;
- ambidextrous controls;
- a serrated trigger guard; a ring-style external hammer;and
- a stainless steel magazine body with a low-friction follower, a polymer basepad and a round indicator.
FNH also produces a tactical model (pictured below) that features a 5.3″ threaded barrel, night sights, a slide cut for mounting optics and magazines with a larger base plate.
FNH says every FNX is made in the USA.
|9mm||17+1||4″||7.4″||5.45″||1.55″||21.9 oz. empty|
|.40 SW||14+1||4″||7.4″||5.45″||1.55″||24.4 oz. empty|
|.45 ACP||15+1||4″||n/a||n/a||n/a||33.2 oz. empty|