Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos and user ratings for Grand Power’s K100 X-Trim pistol.
The Grand Power K100 X-Trim is a semiauto pistol built on a steel-reinforced, GF-30 polymer frame and chambered in 9mm. It’s based on the company’s K100 pistol, but it features a re-shaped and slotted slide to bring the weight down.
Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- an all-steel slide with rear serrations;
- a rotating-barrel lock action;
- an external hammer;
- a picatinny rail;
- four interchangeable backstraps;
- ambidextrous controls, including the slide lock, safety and magazine release;
- a double-action/single-action trigger with a short reset;
- a fiber-optic front sight;
- a side-adjustable rear sight;
- two 15-round magazines; and
- a plastic case.
|9mm||15+1||4.25″||7.9″||5.26″ w/out magazine||1.4″||27.9 oz. w/empty magazine|
[ds query=’+Grand +Power +K100 +XTrim’]