Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos for Grand Power’s X-Calibur pistol.
The Grand Power X-Calibur is a semiauto pistol built on a steel-reinforced, GF-30 polymer frame and chambered in 9mm. Like Grand Power’s K100 X-Trim, it’s based on the company’s K100 pistol but features a lengthened, re-shaped and slotted slide to bring the weight down.
Other features include:
- A stainless steel barrel;
- an all-steel slide with rear serrations;
- a rotating-barrel lock action;
- an external hammer;
- a picatinny rail;
- four interchangeable backstraps;
- ambidextrous controls, including the slide lock, safety and magazine release;
- a double-action/single-action trigger with a short reset;
- a fiber-optic front sight; and
- a steel Elliason side-adjustable rear sight.
|9mm||15+1||4.99″||8.66″||5.26″ w/out magazine||1.4″||28.1 oz. w/empty magazine|
[ds query=’+Grand +Power +XCalibur’]