Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical pistol.
The Heckler & Koch (H&K) HK45 Tactical is a semiauto pistol built on a polymer frame with a steel slide and chambered in .45 ACP. It’s a recoil-operated weapon with modified Browning locking system. Other features include:
- A threaded barrel with an O-ring for good slide-to-barrel lockup;
- a choice of frame colors—black, tan and green;
- a 10-round steel magazine;
- three-dot tritium night sights;
- an ergonomic grip design that includes changeable backstraps together with molded finger grooves;
- a picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into the polymer frame;
- a proprietary internal mechanical recoil reduction system that employs a flat recoil spring in tandem with a polymer bushing sleeve to reduce the recoil forces; and
- the key-based HK Lock-Out system that blocks any movement of the slide, hammer, and the trigger when engaged.
H&K says this pistol can be converted to nine different kinds of trigger firing modes, including H&K’s enhanced double-action-only LEM (Law Enforcement Modification) mode. All HK45 pistol series are made at the company’s American manufacturing facility in New Hampshire using American and German components.
|.45 ACP||10+1||5.16″||8.73″||1.54″||5.51″||1.98 lbs. w/empty mag|
MSRP: $1,392–$1,461 (depends of the firing mode)
[ds query=’+Heckler +Koch +HK45 -Compact +Tactical’]