Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the H&K P30SK pistols.
The Heckler & Koch P30SK is a semiauto hammer-fired pistol built on a fiber-reinforced polymer frame with a one-piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel, and chambered in 9mm. H&K offers three P30SK variants, including:
- The P30SK V1, which includes H&K’s light Law Enforcement Modification DAO trigger, a bobbed hammer and no safety;
- the P30SK V3, which includes a DA/SA trigger, a spur hammer, a serrated rear decocking button and no safety; and
- the P30SKS V3, which includes a DA/SA trigger, a spur hammer, an ambidextrous thumb safety and a serrated rear decocking button.
Other features include:
- Interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates;
- ambidextrous controls, including dual slide releases, magazine release levers and thumb safeties (on the model with safeties);
- a picatinny rail;
- a loaded chamber indicator;
- a firing pin block safety;
- an open notch rear sight with two luminous (non-radioactive) dots;
- a post front sight with one luminous (non-radioactive dot);
- a polygonal bore in the barrel;
- two or three 10-round magazines; and
- a corrosion-resistant blued finish on the slide.
More reading: Dave Spaulding has written up an in-depth review of the P30L, the P30SK’s long-slided sibling.
|9mm||10+1||3.27″||6.42″||1.37″||4.57″||23.99 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Heckler +Koch +P30SK’]
[ds query=’+Heckler +Koch +P30SKS’]