Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, and the average user rating for the H&K USP Expert pistols.
Using the common lineage of the USP and developed in conjunction with internationally renowned target shooters, the USP Expert achieves the highest levels of accuracy by combining features of the HK Tactical and Mark 23 pistols with a long slide design. The result is a USP ideally suited to IPSC (International Practical Shooting Competition) and other practical target shooting applications.
The USP Expert is currently available in nine trigger/firing mode configurations and calibers .40 SW and .45 ACP.
Features and system characteristics:
- O-ring barrel with polygonal bore profile
- Elongated milled target slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Ambidextrous control levers on both sides of the frame
- Match grade trigger
- Adjustable trigger stop
- Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Oversized trigger guard
- Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
- Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release lever
- Extended slide release
- Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
- Patented Lock-Out Safety device
Note: Use of the “jet funnel” magazine well attachment and translucent high-capacity magazines on the USP Expert, USP Custom Combat, and USP Combat Competition, or as an accessory on other USP models is not recommended for military and law enforcement users.
|.40 SW||16+1||5.2″||8.81″||1.73″||5.87″||2.1 lbs., unloaded|
|.45 ACP||12+1||5.2″||8.7″||1.73″||5.79″||2.1 lbs., unloaded|