The Honor Defense Honor Guard Sub-Compact is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A stainless steel receiver;
- front and rear slide grip serrations that continue over the slide top;
- a double-action-only, striker-fired trigger system with a short reset;
- a matte black finish on the slide;
- a textured grip with two interchangeable backstraps to adjust for hand size;
- an ambidextrous slide lock;
- an ambidextrous magazine release;
- an optional ambidextrous manual safety;
- a low-profile, orange luminescent front sight;
- a low-profile, two white-dot rear sight dovetailed into the slide; and
- an accessory rail.
You can get the Honor Guard Sub-Compact with a standard-length frame or a FIST frame. FIST stands for “firearm with integrated standoff” and is designed to allow shooters to press the gun against a bad guy without pushing the slide out of battery.
Honor Defense says this gun can handle +P ammo. It plans to begin shipping this pistol spring 2016, and also says it will soon offer a long-slide version.
|9mm||7+1, 8+1||Standard||3.2″||6.2″||4.6″||.96″||22 oz. w/empty flush-fit mag|
|9mm||7+1, 8+1||FIST||3.2″||6.6″||4.6″||.96″||22 oz. w/empty flush-fit mag|
[ds query=’+Honor +Defense +Honor +Guard +Subcompact’]