The Inland Manufacturing 1911 A1 Government is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a full-size 4100-series steel frame a full-length 4100-series steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include:
- A lanyard loop;
- vertical, rear slide serrations;
- a military-style, fixed front sight;
- a military-style, drift adjustable rear sight;
- plastic, government-style brown checkered grip panels;
- one seven-round magazine; and
- a parkerized finish.
Inland Manufacturing reportedly offers a one-year warranty with this gun.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.5″||n/a||.915″||39 oz. (unloaded)|
[ds query=’+Inland +Manufacturing +1911 +A1 +Government’]