Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Ithaca Gun Company 1911 pistol.
Ithaca Gun Company‘s 1911 is a full-size, Series 70 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a carbon steel frame with a hand-fit, forged, carbon steel slide. It’s chambered in .45 ACP.
Other features include:
- A hand-fit, match-grade stainless steel barrel and bushing;
- angled serrations on the rear of the slide;
- a full-length, two-piece stainless steel guide rod with plug;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- 22 lpi checkering on the front strap;
- a polished feed ramp;
- a lightened aluminum trigger with an overtravel adjustment;
- a checkered steel mainspring housing;
- a hardened, tool steel hammer, sear and disconnector;
- an extended beavertail grip safety;
- a choice between a target, Bomar-style rear sight, or a combat, Novak-style, fully adjustable rear sight;
- cocobolo wood grips;
- one stainless steel seven round magazine; and
- a matte black finish.
A lockable canvas case is optional. Other options include Hogue Extreme Series G-10 grips, a Hogue Extreme extended magwell and white-dot combat sights.
|.45 ACP||7+1||5″||8.75″||5″||1.1875″||41.6 oz. without magazine|
[ds query=’+Ithaca +Gun +Company +1911′]