Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Iver Johnson Arms’ Thrasher pistols.
Iver Johnson Arms‘ Thrasher is an officer-size, 1911 Series 70-style semiauto pistol built on a cast steel frame with a forged, CNC-machined slide. It’s chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm, and available with a matte blue, satin stainless, polished stainless or polished blue finish.
- A 3.12″ bull barrel;
- a two-stage recoil spring system;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a round, combat-style hammer;
- a beavertail grip safety with a memory ledge;
- a flat, serrated mainspring housing; and
- one magazine.
The matte blue and satin stainless models additionally feature:
- Fixed, GI-style sights;
- a GI-style trigger, thumb safety and slide stop;
- thin, angled, rear-only serrations on the slide; and
- walnut, large diamond, fine-line checkered grips with an engraved owl logo.
In contrast, the polished models feature:
- A LoMount Novak-style rear sight;
- a dovetailed front sight;
- thin, angled, front and rear serrations on the slide;
- a three-hole trigger;
- an extended thumb safety; and
- rosewood, double border, large diamond, fine-line checkered grips with the engraved owl logo.
Each gun comes with a magazine that has a removable floor plate for easy cleaning, a gun lock, a manual and black plastic gun case.
Iver Johnson says these guns are assembled in the Philippines by Shooters Arms Manufacturing according to Iver’s spec and design, and using Iver’s selected parts.
|.45 ACP||n/a||3.12″||6.93″||5″||30.4 oz.|
MSRP: $608 (matte blue)
MSRP: $702 (polished blue)
MSRP: $763 (satin stainless)
MSRP: $817 (polished stainless)
[ds query=’+Iver +Johnson +Arms +Thrasher’]