Summary: The description, specs, pricing and photos of the IWI Masada pistol.
The IWI Masada is a semiauto striker-fired pistol built on a fiberglass-reinforced polymer frame with a steel slide, and chambered in 9mm. Other features include:
- A polygonal rifled, cold-hammer-forged barrel;
- a low barrel axis to reduce felt recoil;
- ambidextrous controls, including the slide-stop lever, magazine release and optional thumb safety;
- three interchangeable wraparound backstraps and a deep beavertail to fit a variety of hand sizes;
- a large trigger guard to accommodate gloves;
- a modular, serialized, steel trigger mechanism housing you can easily remove;
- a 5.5–7 lb. trigger pull;
- a trigger bar safety;
- front and rear cocking serrations on the slide;
- an external extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator;
- an integral MIL-STD 1913 picatinny rail;
- fixed combat-style three-dot sights (tritium night sights are optional); and
- 17-round black magazines with a visible round count.
IWI says it will offer the Masada in three frame colors: black, OD green and flat dark earth. It says you can disassemble the pistol without pulling the trigger.
IWI plans to begin shipping the Masada in the first quarter of 2018.
Pricing & Shopping