Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Kahr Arms CT380 pistol.
The Kahr Arms CT380 is a semiauto pistol built on a subcompact black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide and chambered in .380 ACP. Other features include:
- A Browning-type locked breech and recoil lug;
- a striker-fired action;
- a passive striker block (safety);
- no magazine disconnect;
- a drift-adjustable, white bar-dot rear sight;
- a pinned polymer front sight;
- a matte finish on the slide.
This pistol is Kahr’s less expensive, slightly larger version of its P380 pistol. To cut its cost down below $400, the CT380 features:
- Less machining on the slide;
- a pinned front sight instead of a dovetailed front sight;
- simple engraved markings on the slide instead of roll markings;
- a metal injection molded slide-stop instead of a machined slide-stop;
- a conventional rifled barrel instead of a match-grade polygonal barrel;
- one magazine instead of three; and
- a cardboard box instead of a lockable plastic case.
|.380 ACP||7+1||3″||5.52″||.75″||4.4″||11.44 oz. w/out mag|
[ds query=’+Kahr +Arms +CT380′]