Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Kahr Arms CT45 pistol.
The Kahr Arms CT45 is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide and chambered in .45 ACP. Features include white bar dot sights and a matte finish on the slide.
This pistol is Kahr’s less expensive version of its TP45 pistol. To cut its cost down below $500, the CT45 features:
- less machining on the slide;
- a pinned front sight instead of a dovetailed front sight;
- scroll engraving on the slide instead of laser engraving;
- a metal injection molded slide-stop and ejector instead of machined parts
- a button cut rifled barrel instead of a match-grade target barrel; and
- one magazine instead of two.
|.45 ACP||7+1||4.04″||6.57″||1.01″||5.25″||23.7 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Kahr +Arms +CT45′]