Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photos and user ratings for the Kahr Arms CT9 pistol.
The Kahr Arms CT9 is a semiauto pistol built on a black polymer frame with a stainless steel slide and chambered in 9mm. Features include white bar dot sights and a matte finish on the slide.
This pistol is Kahr’s less expensive version of its TP9 pistol. To cut its cost down below $500, the CT9 features:
- less machining on the slide;
- a pinned front sight instead of a dovetailed front sight;
- scroll engraving on the slide instead of laser engraving;
- a metal injection molded slide-stop and ejector instead of machined parts
- a button cut rifled barrel instead of a match-grade target barrel; and
- one magazine instead of two.
|9mm||8+1||3.965″||6.5″||.9″||5.08″||20.6 oz. w/empty mag|
[ds query=’+Kahr +Arms +CT9′]