Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Kimber Classic Carry Pro pistol.
The Kimber Classic Carry Pro pistol is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a steel, rounded-heel frame with a steel slide, and chambered in .45 ACP.
Other features include:
- A 4″, match-grade steel barrel;
- low-profile, three-dot night sights;
- 24 LPI front strap checkering;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a charcoal blue finish finish on the frame, with polished flats;
- a charcoal blue finish on the slide;
- angled, rear slide serrations;
- bone grips;
- a solid, aluminum, match-grade trigger with a 4–5 lb. pull; and
- an ambidextrous thumb safety.
|.45 ACP||8+1||4″||7.7″||5.25″||1.28″ (frame)||35 oz. w/empty magazine|
[ds query=’+Kimber +Classic +Carry +Pro’]