Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Kimber Compact CDP II pistol.
All CDP pistols have 30 lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard for a positive grip with wet or cold hands. Standard features include ambidextrous thumb safety, an aluminum trigger, low-profile three dot (green) night sights and a Carry Bevel treatment that rounds and blends edges so they cannot snag on clothing or holsters.
CDP pistols are made entirely in the Kimber Custom Shop, and are chambered in the powerful .45 ACP. The Ultra CDP II is also available in 9mm. Other features include a match-grade barrel, stainless steel slide, double diamond rosewood grips, a 7075-T7 aluminum frame with KimPro II finish and Carry Melt treatment for rounded and blended edges.
Kimber’s Compact CDP II pistol is available in .45 ACP.
.45 ACP Compact CDP II Specifications
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 27
- Length (inches): 7.7
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Carry Melt
- Recoil spring (pounds): 22.0
- Full length guide rod
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black
- KimPro II™ frame finish
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Front strap checkering
- Checkering under trigger guard
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Satin Silver
- Length (inches): 4
- Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sight, fixed
- Radius (inches): 5.7
- Double diamond
- Premium Aluminum Match Grade
- Factory setting (appx. pounds): 4.0 – 5.0