Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Kimber Custom TLE/RL II (TFS) pistol.
The Kimber Custom TLE/RL II (TFS) pistol is a full-size, 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP or 9mm. This gun matches Kimber’s original Custom TLE/RL II but adds a threaded barrel for a suppressor. (Note: The TLE acronym in the gun’s name stands for tactical law enforcement, RL stands for rail and TFS stands for threaded for suppression.)
- A 5.75″, threaded, match-grade barrel with a thread-protector cap;
- a stainless steel, match-grade barrel bushing;
- dovetailed Meprolight Tritium three-dot night sights;
- 30 LPI front strap checkering;
- a 1913 picatinny rail;
- a full-length guide rod;
- a matte-black finish on the slide and frame;
- angled slide serrations, front and rear;
- black, double-diamond, synthetic grips; and
- an aluminum, match-grade trigger.
|.45 ACP||8+1||5.75″||n/a||5.5″||39 oz. unloaded|
|9mm||n/a||5.75″||n/a||5.5″||39 oz. unloaded|
[ds query=’+Kimber +Custom +TLE +RL +II +TFS’]