Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Kimber Grand Raptor II pistol.
All Raptor pistols are chambered in .45 ACP. Each model has an ambidextrous thumb safety, scaled slide serrations and Tactical Wedge night sights. The Grand Raptor II has an adjustable bar/dot night sight system. Raptor pistols have a flat top slide with a back-cut feathered row of scales running the full length.
Made entirely in the Kimber Custom Shop, Raptors retain standard Kimber features like match grade barrel, chamber and trigger. Raptor pistols have unique grips with a bordered scale pattern that carry the design theme (Patent D560750S). Grand Raptor II grips (pictured) are rosewood, while other models have zebra wood grips. All models have scaled front straps.
Raptor .45 ACP pistols come in a variety of sizes and finishes, each loaded with Custom Shop features that ensure dependability and accuracy. Ultra models have 3-inch barrels and aluminum frames, making them easy to carry and conceal. Larger models are available in either steel or stainless steel, making them ideal for everything from duty to competition and home defense.
.45 ACP Grand Raptor II Specifications
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 38
- Length (inches): 8.7
- Magazine capacity: 8
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Recoil spring (pounds): 16.0
- Full length guide rod
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Highly polished stainless steel (flats)
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Brush polished (flats)
- Front serrations
- Length (inches): 5
- Material: Steel, match grade
- Stainless steel match grade bushing
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Meprolight Tritium bar-dot night sight, adjustable
- Radius (inches): 6.8
- Rosewood, scale pattern
- Kimber logo
- Aluminum Match Grade
- Factory setting (appx. pounds): 4.0 – 5.0