The Kimber K6s is a six-shot, double-action-only revolver built on a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel cylinder, and chambered in .357 Magnum (and therefore .38 Special and .38 Special +P, too). Other features include:
- A non-stacking, smooth-face trigger with a 9.5–10.5 lb. pull;
- an internal hammer;
- a stainless steel barrel;
- a gray rubber grip;
- a serrated backstrap;
- a low-profile, dovetailed, serrated black rear sight;
- a pinned, ramp, black serrated front sight;
- rounded edges to enhance concealment and draw; and
- a smooth satin finish.
On camera: Check out Hickok45’s video review of the K6s.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special +P, .38 Special||6||2″||6.62″||1.39″||4.46″||23 oz. empty|
[ds query=’+Kimber +K6s’]