The Kimber Micro CDP is a semiauto, 1911-style, pocket pistol built on an aluminum frame and chambered in .380 ACP. Features include:
- A stainless steel slide and barrel;
- 30 checkering on the front strap;
- dovetail-mounted three-dot night sights (Crimson Trace Lasergrips are optional);
- an ambidextrous thumb safety and checkered magazine release button;
- a beveled magazine well; and
- rounded and blended edges.
An extended, seven-round magazine is optional.
|.380 ACP||6+1||2.75″||5.6″||1.08″||4″||13.4 oz. w/mag|
Walt Rauch has written up an in-depth review of the Micro Carry, which is closely related to the Micro CDP.
The Micro CDP from the right.