Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Kimber Super Carry Ultra pistol.
Super Carry pistols have highly refined features such as night sights with cocking shoulder, Carry Melt treatment for rounded edges that will not cut or snag, and special beveled slide serrations for positive operation. Custom Shop enhancements include recessed slide stop pin with surrounding bevel, high cut under trigger guard for better recoil control and aggressive front strap serrations that ensure a positive grip regardless of conditions. Round heel frame configuration makes Super Carry pistols easier to conceal and more comfortable to carry. Serrated mainspring housing welds grip to palm, encouraging fast sight picture recovery between shots.
The Super Carry family was designed with a single purpose, to be the finest concealed carry pistols available today. Night sights, ambidextrous thumb safety and match grade trigger group are standard. Stainless steel slides and light weight aluminum frames wear KimPro II, a proprietary high-tech finish that is self-lubricating and extremely durable. The Super Carry Custom has a 5-inch stainless steel match grade barrel, the Super Carry Pro has a 4-inch bull barrel and the Super Carry Ultra has a 3-inch bull barrel plus a frame with shorter grip.
The Kimber Super Carry Ultra is chambered in .45 ACP.
.45 ACP Super Carry Ultra Specifications
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25
- Length (inches): 6.8
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Carry Melt
- Recoil spring (pounds): 18.0
- Full length guide rod
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Satin Silver
- KimPro II™ frame finish
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Super Carry serrations
- High cut under trigger guard
- Rounded mainspring housing and frame
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Matte black
- KimPro II slide finish
- Flat top
- Super Carry serrations on slide and flat top
- Length (inches): 3
- Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Night sights, Tritium, cocking shoulder
- Radius (inches): 4.8
- Micarta/laminated wood
- Solid Aluminum Match Grade
- Factory setting (appx. pounds): 4.0 – 5.0