Summary: The description, specs, MSRP, photo, user ratings and user comments for the Kimber Ultra+ CDP II pistol.
All CDP pistols have 30 lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard for a positive grip with wet or cold hands. Standard features include ambidextrous thumb safety, an aluminum trigger, low-profile three dot (green) night sights and a Carry Bevel treatment that rounds and blends edges so they cannot snag on clothing or holsters.
CDP pistols are made entirely in the Kimber Custom Shop, and are chambered in .45 ACP. Other features include a match-grade barrel, stainless steel slide, double diamond rosewood grips, a 7075-T7 aluminum frame with KimPro II finish and Carry Melt treatment for rounded and blended edges.
.45 ACP Ultra+ CDP II Specifications
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 5.25
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 27
- Length (inches): 6.8
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Recoil spring (pounds): 17
- Full length guide rod
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Front strap checkering
- Checkering under trigger guard
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Satin Silver
- Length (inches): 3
- Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Fixed, low-profile night sights
- Radius (inches): 4.8
- Double diamond
- aluminum match grade
- Factory setting (appx. pounds): 4–5 lbs.
[ds query=’+Kimber +Ultra +Plus +CDP +II’]