Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Kimber Ultra CDP II (LG) pistol.
All CDP pistols have 30 lines-per-inch checkering on the front strap and under the trigger guard for a positive grip with wet or cold hands. Standard features include ambidextrous thumb safety, an aluminum trigger, low-profile three dot (green) night sights and a Carry Bevel treatment that rounds and blends edges so they cannot snag on clothing or holsters.
CDP pistols are made entirely in the Kimber Custom Shop, and are chambered in the powerful .45 ACP. The Ultra CDP II is also available in 9mm. Other features include a match-grade barrel, stainless steel slide, double diamond rosewood grips, a 7075-T7 aluminum frame with KimPro II finish and Carry Melt treatment for rounded and blended edges.
Five .45 ACP models weighing just 25–31 ounces are offered. The Ultra CDP II with a 3-inch barrel is available in 9mm as well.
Kimber’s Ultra CDP II (LG) pistol is available in .45 ACP and sports Crimson Trace Lasergrips.
.45 ACP Ultra CDP II (LG) Specifications
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.75
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 25
- Length (inches): 6.8
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Carry Melt
- Recoil spring (pounds): 18.0
- Full length guide rod
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black
- KimPro II™ frame finish
- Width (inches): 1.28
- Front strap checkering
- Checkering under trigger guard
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Satin Silver
- Length (inches): 3
- Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Meprolight Tritium 3-dot night sight, fixed
- Radius (inches): 4.8
- Grips: Rosewood
- Double diamond
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips
- Kimber logo
- Premium Aluminum Match Grade
- Factory setting (appx. pounds): 4.0 – 5.0