Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Korth National Standard SuperSport revolver.
The Korth National Standard SuperSport is a six-shot revolver built on a machined AISI 4140 billet steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum, .38 Special or 9mm. Other features include:
- A cold forged, AISI 4140 steel, Lothar Walther polygon barrel;
- picatinny accessory rails;
- finger-groove Hogue grips (wood grips are available);
- a double-action/single-action roller trigger with an adjustable trigger retaining spring;
- an adjustable hammer spring;
- adjustable double-action characteristics using the pressure point wheel;
- a windage- and light gap-adjustable rear sight;
- a height-adjustable front sight;
- a cylinder release lever behind the hammer; and
- an ionbond diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish.
You can quickly swap out cylinders via a right-side push-button. The cylinders accept L-frame speedloaders. The 9mm cylinders feature a clipless extraction mechanism.
Nighthawk Custom imports these revolvers into the United States, calling them the Super Sport. These versions feature Nighthawk’s name and logo on the side.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P, 9mm||6||6″||11.02″||5.9″||1.54″||3.64 lbs.|
[ds query=’+Korth +National +Standard +SuperSport’]