Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings of the Korth National Standard revolvers.
The Korth National Standard is a six-shot revolver built on a machined AISI 4140 billet steel frame and chambered in .357 Magnum, .38 Special or 9mm. Nighthawk Custom imports these revolvers into the United States, calling them the Mongoose. Nighthawk’s versions feature Nighthawk’s name and logo on the right.
Other features include:
- A cold forged, AISI 4340 steel polygon barrel;
- finger-groove Hogue grips (wood grips are available, and Korth says the revolver is compatible with L-frame round butt grips);
- a polished-smooth, double-action/single-action roller trigger with an adjustable trigger retaining spring;
- an adjustable hammer spring;
- adjustable double-action characteristics using the pressure point wheel;
- a windage-adjustable rear sight;
- a removable sloped front sight (Nighthawk’s Mongoose features a gold bead front sight);
- a skeletonized, high-speed hammer;
- a standard-style, side-mounted cylinder release; and
- an ionbond diamond-like-carbon (DLC) finish.
You can quickly swap out cylinders via a right-side push-button. The cylinders accept L-frame speedloaders. The 9mm cylinders feature a clipless extraction mechanism.
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P, 9mm||6||3″||7.87″||6.1″||1.54″||2.187 lbs.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P, 9mm||6||4″||8.86″||6.1″||1.54″||2.35 lbs.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P, 9mm||6||5.25″||10″||6.1″||1.54″||2.54 lbs.|
|.357 Magnum, .38 Special, .38 Special +P, 9mm||6||6″||11.02″||6.1″||1.54″||2.66 lbs.|
[ds query=’+Korth +National +Standard -SuperSport’]