Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer 1911 Bullseye Wadcutter pistols.
The Les Baer 1911 Bullseye Wadcutter is chambered in .45 ACP (other calibers on request), and 5″ and 6″ models are available. A real tack driver for tough centerfire matches, it’s designed for wadcutter loads only. It’s guaranteed to shoot 2.5″ groups at 50 yards. Test target included.
- Baer NM frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Polished feed ramp and barrel throat ;
- Double serrated slide;
- Baer speed trigger with crisp 3.5 lb. pull;
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- Baer beavertail grip safety with pad;
- High-checkered front strap @ 30 lpi;
- Flat checkered mainspring housing @ 20 lpi;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Beveled mag well;
- Tuned for total reliability;
- Blued finish;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips; and
- One seven-round premium magazine.
Options: LBC Lo-Mount Adjustable Sights, or a slide mount for optics.
MSRP: $1,890 (5″ w/Baer optical mount)
MSRP: $1,980 (6″, w/LBC Lo-Mount)
MSRP: $1,980 (6″, w/Baer optical mount)