Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer Concept II pistol.
The Les Baer 1911 Concept II is a full-size custom 1911 chambered in .45 ACP. It’s identical to our Concept I model except a Baer deluxe fixed combat sight replaces the LBC adjustable.
All Concept pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer steel NM frame, NM slide and NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- Baer deluxe fixed combat sight;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- beavertail grip safety w/pad;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Tuned Baer extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled magazine well;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips;
- Blued finish;
- Tuned for total reliability; and
- one eight-round premium magazine.
Notes: Concept I and Concept II do not include a checkered front strap. All other Concept pistols include checkered front straps. Commanche pistols have rear-serrated slides only.