Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer Concept III pistol.
This full size government model 1911 is chambered in .45 ACP and built on a Baer stainless steel NM frame matched to a Baer blued steel NM slide. The rear sight is LBC adjustable, and the front strap of the frame is checkered at 30 lpi.
All other features are standard for the Concept line. All Concept pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer steel NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- LBC adjustable deluxe low mount rear sight with hidden rear leaf;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- beavertail grip safety w/pad;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Front strap checkered at 30 lpi;
- Tuned Baer extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled magazine well;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips;
- Tuned for total reliability; and
- one eight-round premium magazine.