Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer Concept VI pistol.
The Les Baer 1911 Concept VI is a full-size government model 1911 chambered in .45 ACP and built on a Baer stainless steel NM frame matched to a Baer stainless steel NM slide. It’s identical to the Concept V but with a Baer deluxe fixed combat rear sight.
All other features are standard for the Concept line. All Concept pistols come with a crisp 4 lb. pull and all are guaranteed to deliver 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer steel NM barrel with Baer stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- Baer deluxe fixed combat rear sight;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- beavertail grip safety w/pad;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Front strap checkered at 30 lpi;
- Tuned Baer extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled magazine well;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- Baer fitted speed trigger with action job;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobolo grips;
- Tuned for total reliability; and
- one eight-round premium magazine.