Summary: The description, specs, pricing, photo and user ratings for the Les Baer 1911 GT Monolith Stinger Heavyweight pistol.
The Les Baer 1911 GT Monolith Stinger Heavyweight is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a steel, short-length grip frame (Officer’s style) with Les Baer’s Commanche top end, which features a steel, 4.25″ slide with rear grip serrations. This pistol is chambered in .45 ACP or .38 Super.
Other features include:
- An extra-long, flat-bottom dust cover that matches the slide length;
- a Les Baer National Match barrel;
- a stainless steel bushing;
- Rolo night sights;
- Edges rounded for tactical carry;
- a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a tuned and polished extractor;
- a Baer extended ejector;
- a Baer checkered slide stop;
- a Baer speed trigger with a crisp 4 lb. pull;
- a Baer Commander hammer and sear;
- a Baer beavertail grip safety with a pad;
- a flat serrated mainspring housing;
- a beveled mag well;
- a polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- a Baer extended ambidextrous safety;
- a high checkered front strap (30 lpi);
- Baer checkered cocobola grips; and
- a blued finish (chrome and Dupont S finishes are optional).
This pistol is 2 oz. heavier than the 1911 GT Monolith Stinger thanks to its flat-bottom dust cover. Les Baer says it tunes this pistol for total reliability. It ships with three magazines.
MSRP: $3,015 (.45 ACP)
MSRP: $3,190 (.38 Super)
[ds query=’+Les +Baer +1911 +GT +Monolith +Stinger +Heavyweight’]