Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer 1911 H.C. 40 pistol.
This high-capacity, precision-built custom pistol is a perfect choice for duty, carry or competition. This premium 5″ pistol is built on the popular double-stack Caspian frame and it’s chambered in high-performance .40 SW. Loaded with 19 rounds of hard-hitting .40 SW caliber ammo (18 in the mag, one in the chamber), the H.C. 40 delivers all the firepower you’ll ever need. We guarantee it will shoot a 2.5″ group or better at 50 yards.
- Caspian high capacity frame;
- Special beavertail grip safety;
- Ambidextrous thumb safety;
- LBC 5″ 40 S&W slide fitted to frame;
- LBC .40 SW match barrel with supported chamber fitted with match stainless steel barrel bushing;
- Double serrations on slide;
- LBC low mount adjustable rear sight with hidden rear leaf;
- LBC dovetail front sight;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Match trigger fitted;
- Crisp 4 lb. trigger pull;
- Baer deluxe hammer, sear and disconnector;
- Flat mainspring housing;
- Integral mag well in frame;
- Polished feed ramp;
- Complete tactical package;
- Pistol tuned for total reliability;
- Bead blast blue finish on lower and polished sides on slide;
- Wood grips; and
- One 18-round .40 SW high-capacity magazine.
Option: For machine 25-lpi checkering on the front strap, add $160.