Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Les Baer 1911 Hemi 572 pistol.
Les Baer‘s 1911 Hemi 572 is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .45 ACP. It’s based on Les Baer’s 1911 Premier II pistol, and the company says it was inspired by Chrysler’s 1970 Hemi Cuda, boasting sleek, classic lines and high tech features like that car.
Those features include:
- Slightly angled front and rear serrations on the slide;
- A Les Baer fiber-optic front sight with a green insert;
- Hex head grip screws;
- A flat mainspring housing checkered at 20 lpi;
- A tactical package that includes an ambidextrous safety and VZ black recon grips;
- A complete hard chrome finish on all major components;
- A Dupont S coating on the slide stop, ambi safety, mag catch and mag catch lock, hammer, trigger, barrel, plunger tube, hammer pin, sear pin, recoil plug and grip screws; and
- Two 8-round premium magazines.
[ds query=’+Les +Baer +1911 +Hemi +Cuda’]