Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer Monolith Comanche Heavyweight pistol.
Les Baer’s Monolith Comanche Heavyweight model is another Monolith Comanche model with a slightly thicker dust cover to add an extra 2 oz. of weight, and the dust cover is flat on the bottom like the full size Monolith Heavyweight. The added weight is a great way to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil without adding the extra length and expense of a compensator.
The Monolith Comanche Heavyweight is chambered in .45 ACP. We guarantee 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer N.M. steel Monolith frame;
- Baer Monolith flat bottom double serrated slide;
- Baer NM barrel and stainless bushing;
- Low mount LBC adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf;
- Tritium night sights front and rear and our deluxe fixed rear sight;
- Edges rounded for tactical carry;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned and polished extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull;
- Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear;
- Baer beavertail grip safety with pad;
- Flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled mag well;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi;
- Pistol tuned for total reliability;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips;
- Blued finish; and
- two eight-round premium magazines.