Summary: The manufacturer’s description and specs, the average user rating, and pricing info for the Les Baer 1911 Monolith Heavyweight pistols.
Les Baer’s Monolith Heavyweight model is another Monolith model with still more weight added—a full 3.5 oz. over and above the weight of our popular Premier II. All the weight has been added along the center line of the pistol on the dust cover so the balance is excellent. The added weight is a great way to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil without adding the extra length and expense of a compensator. Features are exactly the same as the Monolith with the addition of the heavier frame.
The Monolith Heavyweight is chambered in .45 ACP, 9mm or .38 Super. We guarantee 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer N.M. steel Monolith frame;
- Baer Monolith flat bottom double serrated slide;
- Baer NM barrel and stainless bushing;
- Low mount LBC adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned and polished extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb pull;
- Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear;
- Baer beavertail grip safety with pad;
- Flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled mag well;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi;
- Pistol tuned for total reliability;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips;
- Blued finish; and
- two eight-round premium magazines.
MSRP: $1,870 (.45 ACP)
MSRP: $2,560 (.38 Super, 9mm)