Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for the Les Baer 1911 Premier II pistols.
Les Baer‘s Premier II is available with a 5″ barrel or a 6″ barrel. The Premier II is guaranteed to shoot 3″ groups at 50 yards.
- Baer NM steel frame, NM slide and NM barrel with stainless bushing;
- Slide fitted to frame;
- Double serrated slide;
- Low mount LCB adjustable sight with hidden rear leaf;
- Baer dovetail front sight;
- Lowered and flared ejection port;
- Tuned and polished extractor;
- Baer extended ejector;
- Baer checkered slide stop;
- Baer speed trigger with crisp 4 lb. pull;
- Baer deluxe Commander hammer and sear;
- Baer beavertail grip safety with pad;
- Flat serrated mainspring housing;
- Beveled mag well;
- Polished feed ramp and throated barrel;
- Baer extended ambi safety;
- High checkered front strap @ 30 lpi;
- Pistol tuned for total reliability;
- Baer Premium Checkered Cocobola grips;
- Blued finish; and
- one eight-round premium magazine.
Calibers for the 5″ barrel: 45 ACP; .38 Super w/supported chamber; .400 COR-BON. The Premier II is also available as a dual caliber 45 ACP/.400 Cor-Bon combo, with both barrels fit at the same time to guarantee easy interchangeability and equal accuracy for both calibers.
Calibers for the 6″ barrel: .45 ACP, .38 Super w/supported chamber
MSRP: $1,790 (5″ Model, .45 ACP)
MSRP: $1,890 (5″ Model, .400 COR-BON)
MSRP: $2,070 (5″ Model, .38 Super)
MSRP: $2,095 (5″ Model, .45 ACP/.400 COR-BON Combo)
MSRP: $1,890 (5″ Model, Stainless Steel, .45 ACP)
MSRP: $1,990 (6″ Model, .45 ACP)
MSRP: $2,190 (6″ Model, .400 COR-BON)
MSRP: $2,290 (6″ Model, .38 Super)