Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Les Baer .38 Super Comanche pistol.
Les Baer‘s .38 Super Comanche is a 1911-style semiauto pistol built on a steel frame and chambered in .38 Super. It carries a Comanche top end and many of the features found on Les Baer’s Custom Carry pistol.
Those features include:
- A steel, Les Baer National Match frame;
- a steel, Les Baer, National Match, Comanche slide with rear serrations only;
- a National Match, throated, 4.25″ barrel with a supported chamber and a polished feed ramp;
- a stainless steel bushing;
- a combat-style rear night sight;
- a dovetailed, ramp-style, night front sight;
- a Les Baer speed trigger with a 4 lb. pull;
- a Les Baer tactical, ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a Les Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- a beveled mag well;
- a tuned extractor;
- a Les Baer extended ejector with a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a Les Baer checkered slide stop;
- a high-checkered front strap (30 lpi);
- Les Baer premium, checkered, cocobolo grips;
- a flat, serrated mainspring housing; and
- two, nine-round stainless steel magazines with base pads.
Available finishes include blue, chrome and DuPont S. The company says this pistol is tuned for reliability and all its corners are rounded for tactical carry.
[ds query=’+Les +Baer +38 +Super +Comanche’]