Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Les Baer .38 Super Stinger pistol.
Les Baer‘s .38 Super Stinger is a 1911-style semiauto pistol designed specifically for easy carry with a Comanche top end and a short, Officer’s-style grip frame. It’s chambered in .38 Super.
Other features include:
- A steel, Les Baer National Match Stinger frame;
- a steel, Les Baer Comanche slide with rear serrations only;
- a throated 4.25″ barrel with a supported chamber and a polished feed ramp;
- a stainless steel bushing;
- a combat-style rear night sight;
- a night front sight;
- a Les Baer speed trigger with a 4 lb. pull;
- a Les Baer tactical, ambidextrous thumb safety;
- a Les Baer deluxe hammer and sear;
- a beveled mag well;
- a tuned extractor;
- a Les Baer extended ejector with a lowered and flared ejection port;
- a Les Baer checkered slide stop;
- a high-checkered front strap (30 lpi);
- Les Baer premium, checkered, cocobolo grips;
- a flat, serrated mainspring housing; and
- three, eight-round stainless steel magazines.
Available finishes include blue, chrome and DuPont S. The company says this pistol is tuned for reliability and all its corners are rounded for tactical carry.
Note: Les Baer also offers .45 ACP Stingers.
[ds query=’+Les +Baer +38 +Super +Stinger’]