Summary: The description, specs, photo, pricing and user ratings for the Les Baer Shooting USA pistol.
In November 2010, television host Jim Scoutten came to Les Baer Custom with his television crew to shoot an episode for his Shooting USA series. At the end of two and half days of shooting, Jim and Les Baer agreed to offer a Shooting USA 1911 pistol built by Les Baer Custom. The special pistol includes most of the features of Les Baer’s flagship Premier II pistol and also comes with:
- A tactical extended safety;
- a special serial number prefix with “S USA” and the number;
- the Shooting USA logo engraved on the slide’s right side;
- a blued finish;
- two eight-round stainless steel magazines; and
- a special DVD produced by Shooting USA.
[ds query=’+Les +Baer +Shooting +USA’]