Users’ Rating (Click a star to rate this gun.)
Summary: The description, specs, photos, pricing and user ratings for Lionheart Industries’ LH9 pistol.
Lionheart Industries‘ LH9 is a semiauto pistol built on a forged 7075-T6 aluminum frame with a forged 4140 steel slide and forged 4150 steel barrel. It’s chambered in 9mm or .40 SW. It’s reportedly based on the Daewoo K5 pistol.
Other features include:
- Angled slide serrations;
- a rounded hammer;
- an ambidextrous manual safety;
- a passive firing pin block;
- fixed three-dot (white) sights (Novak Lo-Mount 380 sights, and fiber-optic, brass and gold bead sights are optional);
- one-piece, black, diamond-checkered polymer grips;
- a cerakote finish on the frame in either black graphite or brown;
- a full-length steel guide rod;
- a DA/SA/DA+ trigger system;* and
- a soft case with cleaning equipment and a trigger lock.
* The DA+ trigger mode involves placing the hammer in half cock. The full-length trigger pull remains, but it’s lighter than the regular DA pull.
|9mm||13+1, 15+1||4.1″||7.5″||n/a||25.9 oz.|
|.40 SW||13+1||4.1″||7.5″||n/a||25.9 oz.|
[ds query=’+Lionheart +Industries +LH9′]